Network Marketing is a new phenomenon that has gained ground in the last three decades and hence there isn’t much of research, study and literature that is available as in the other traditional theories and practice of Marketing.
The WFDSA – World Federation of Direct Selling Agents have defined Network selling as “Marketing and Selling of Products and Services directly to the Consumers in a face to face and in places like home, workplace and other offices other than retail sales locations.” On the face of it this definition describes the Network Marketing in the right way. However you will see that this definition can hold good even for Direct Selling which is not the same as Multi Level or Network selling. There are several characteristic differences in the modalities that these two sales methods follow though there are similarities too.
Certificate of Incorporation
Our mission is to be the most successful selling in consumer products, delivering the customer best products and experience in all market we serve. In doing so we will meet customer expectation and satisfaction in purchasing and using products with:
- Competitive Pricing
- Best in Customer Service and Support
- Flexible Purchase System
- Valuation of Time, Money and Effort
- Accountability towards Customer
- Our Vision is to serve the customer in order to continue achieving sustainable quality growth.
- Nurture a valuable network of customers and suppliers, together we create Mutual, harmonize Value.
- Be a highly effective and fast moving organization.